Our outdoor pool facilities include:
- Two Artesian Hot Pools 40 and 38 degrees - naturally, heated mineral rich Artesian Water
- Program Pool - a town water pool that we heat to 30 degrees, it is great to cool off in and is where we run our aqua aerobic classes
- Kids Splash Park - it ranges from a zero-depth splach pad to a 40 cm deep pool with tipping bucktes and mini slides, it is great for independent play for young children
- Waterslide 10 m high 80 m long waterslide keeps everyone entertained.
- Please note our Olympic Pool (50 m) has been decommissioned for replacement and is currently not available
We are currently running sessions for the outdoor facilities, but there are no bookings required.
Weekdays 6 am to 11 am, 11 am to 3 pm, 3 pm to 7 pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 8 am to 12 pm, 12 pm to 3 pm, 3 pm to 6 pm.
You can enter at any time during the session, but you will be asked to leave when that session is concluded. The facility is cleaned in between sessions.
$8.00 adult, $5 under 10 years per session
The entry fees is a flat rate of $8.00 per person per session. There is no concession or spectator rates, Memberships are available.
WATERSLIDE & CHILDRENS WATER PARK
Access to both is included in your entry fees and session times do apply.
Waterslide is open:
Weekdays 4 to 7 pm
Weekends, Public Holidays, and every day of the NSW School Holidays 10 am to 4 pm
The water park is available all day
Splash out in a class designed to improve cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, and endurance; without impact on your joints, making our aqua workouts safe and fun. A class runs for 45 min
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:45 am
$10 per class and includes access to the 11 to 3 session
$5 if you are a MAAC Member
The aqua class gives you access to the 11 am session, even though the class starts at 10:45 am the end of the 6 am session, you are not part of this session.